Air Conditioner Repair in Gladewater, Texas
Hot and humid summers are standard fare in Gladewater, Texas, and without a reliable air conditioning system, they can be extremely uncomfortable. When you have AC problems in the Gladewater area, you need a HVAC company you can trust to respond quickly and provide professional, cost-effective repairs.
At Acme Air Conditioning & Heating, we have been serving Gladewater, Texas and the surrounding areas for almost two decades. Our licensed, certified technicians have the experience to offer quality, cost-effective AC repairs that will help you stay comfortable in the most punishing of East Texas summers. We also offer 24-hour emergency AC service for repairs that cannot wait until the next day, as well as comprehensive maintenance and installation services.
Is your air conditioner having problems keeping up with the heat? Contact Acme Air Conditioning & Heating at 903-371-0066 today for fast, effective AC repair in Gladewater.
When to Call a Professional for AC Repairs
Unless your air conditioner simply stops working, it can be difficult to determine if the system has a problem, especially on extremely hot days when performance may naturally decline. Some common signs that you need AC repairs include:
- Inadequate cooling – Ifbyour AC is blowing hot air or performing poorly, there may be an airflowbproblem, a clogged air filter, low refrigerant, dirty coils, or compressorbtrouble. If a filter replacement does not help, have the system inspected.
- Frozen evaporator – Icebcan form on the evaporator due to dirty coils, airflow restrictions, orblow refrigerant levels. Shut the system off to thaw the coil and call abprofessional if the problem occurs often.
- Frequent cycling – If thebsystem is not sized properly, has dirty coils, or the filter is clogged,bthe compressor and fan may turn on and off more frequently than normal.
- Strange noises or smells – Noises like screeching, grinding, or squealing may indicate seriousbmechanical problems, while musty or sour smells may indicate bacterialbgrowth. Have the AC inspected if any unusual noises, smells, or vibrations occur.
- Water leaks – Water dripping from the evaporator can be caused by a clogged condensate drain, failed condensate pump, or an evaporator that has frozen and is now thawing.
Call our experts at Acme Air Conditioning & Heating if you notice any of these symptoms or any other abnormalities. We will diagnose the problem quickly and offer the most effective and affordable repair options for your needs. We offer AC repair in Gladewater for all types of equipment, including central air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless mini splits, and more. With our experienced technicians and fully-stocked service trucks, we can fix most problems quickly, from broken belts to refrigerant leaks.
Contact us today for AC repairs in Gladewater, TX!
24-Hour Emergency AC Service in Gladewater, Texas
Air conditioner problems can and do happen at all hours. Whether your AC fails in the middle of the night or over the weekend, you can count on Acme Air Conditioning & Heating for fast, professional service anytime. Our technicians are on call 24 hours a day and are happy to help with all your AC repair needs in Gladewater and East Texas.
Don’t suffer in the heat and humidity! Contact us anytime for fast, reliable AC repairs!
Schedule AC Repairs in Gladewater, TX
If you’re experiencing problems with your air conditioner, contact our team at Acme Air Conditioning & Heating for quality AC repairs anywhere in the Gladewater area.
Call us today at 903-371-0066 or contact us online to request an appointment!
We Offer Maintenance Agreements
Learn more about how you can save by signing up for one today!
- Learn More