Furnace Repairin the Longview / Tyler, TX area
When you own a home, few things are more frustrating than an inoperable furnace. Your home should be a comfortable temperature for you and your family, and a broken furnace is inconvenient and potentially dangerous. If your furnace is on the fritz, don’t wait for repair. Waiting to have your furnace repaired could end up being expensive, or could put your family at risk if there is a gas leak.
Make sure your furnace is supplying your home with clean, warm air. If not, call a professional HVAC company, like Acme Air Conditioning & Heating, to assess and repair your furnace as soon as possible. We’re happy to help. Contact us below for repair service in Longview!
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Sometimes the signs of a furnace problem are glaringly apparent, and other times they are not so easily recognizable. You should always be on the lookout for signs that your furnace is in need of repair. Here are some of the warning signs that it may be time for a professional repair:
- Old furnace – Typically, the lifespan of a furnace is 15 to 20 years. If your furnace is reaching old age, it’s going to need more and more repairs, and eventually a furnace replacement.
- Expensive utility bills – Are your gas and electric bills on the rise? It could be your furnace. Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages, which causes it to work harder and use more energy. Furnace repairs, or a furnace replacement, can do wonders for energy efficiency and can help lower your bills!
- Strange noises – Near the end, furnaces tend to make loud, very strange noises. If your furnace doesn’t sound right, have it checked out by one of our trained professionals.
- Yellow flame – It’s important that you check the burner flame on your furnace often to make sure your home is not filling up with dangerous carbon monoxide gas. Normally, the flame is blue. If it is ever yellow, this is a sign that your furnace is producing poisonous gas, and you should call Acme Air Conditioning and Heating immediately.
- Not producing heat – If your furnace is not producing heat, which is its core job, you have a problem. First, check to see if your thermostat is set up properly. If so, the problem lies in your furnace and its best to have a professional take a look.
- Other problems – If your furnace has age on it, a number of problems can occur. If you think your furnace needs to be assessed by a professional, contact us today!
What to Do If Repair Doesn’t Work: Furnace Replacement
Your furnace will not last forever—15 to 20 year is the average lifespan if you, or the previous homeowners, have performed routine maintenance and prompt repairs. If your unit is older, and has been repaired several times in recent years, it may be time to consider a replacement.
If you have a fairly new furnace, don’t worry—a simple repair will likely do the job! However, for an older furnace that breaks down frequently, you may need to consider furnace replacement.
Choosing to replace your old furnace now can save you time, money, and frustration down the road. If you are not sure whether you need a repair or replacement, the expert HVAC technicians at Acme Air Conditioning & Heating can help—give us a call below to learn more!
Furnace Repair Service in East Texas
At Acme Air Conditioning & Heating, we are committed to provided top-notch furnace repair services to each and every customer. For nearly two decades, our expert team of HVAC technicians has serviced homes and business in the Longview area. If you are in need of a furnace repair, we are ones you call!
Call us today to schedule reliable furnace repair in Longview, Texas or in the surrounding areas!