HVAC System Check-Upin the Longview / Tyler, TX area
Saves Money, Stops Breakdowns
Do you want to help prevent costly cooling breakdowns in the middle of a Texas sweltering summer?
Do you wish your energy bills were lower?
If so, then your HVAC system needs a maintenance check-up at least once a year, according to energystar.gov.
What exactly is involved in a check-up?I'm glad you asked!
We will perform an in-depth, up to 21-point, inspection and check-up of your cooling and heating system to ensure it's in tip-top shape.
While Inspections may vary depending on system type, our technician's usually check the following:.
- Check thermostat operation
- Check defrost components
- Test defrost
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Inspect contactors, relays, and circuit boards
- Inspect disconnect
- Check operating pressures
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect condensate drain
- Check caps & start components
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer of condition
- Inspect and test safety switches
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Inspect indoor coil and advise customer of condition (only if accessible and won’t disturb any seal on a cabinet)
- Check & document superheat & subcool (cooling)
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors & compressor
- Explain necessary repairs
- Inspect wiring & tighten electrical connections
- Check & document system temperature split
- Run and test system